Are you still there?

Dear Readers,

I wanted to take a moment and say, "Hi!", and to also let you know where I've been and what I've been up to the last few months.

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted in a while, and if you follow me on social media, you'll know it's because I've made the epic decision to apply for business school for the fall. I spent the last two months taking a GMAT prep course and studying my butt off for the GMAT exam. It was not fun. Because of this, I had virtually no free time and no social life. I barely took breaks from studying.


I finally too the GMAT a week or so ago and can now put that nightmare behind me, only to start on the even bigger task of applying to schools, asking for letters of recommendation, writing statements of purpose, and playing the waiting game for acceptance letters. If and when I get in, I'm sure the homework and study cycle will start up once again.

I hope to keep up with the blog, it's been such a fun project for me and I want to keep it going, but my posts will most likely be less frequent, due to less time to read, craft, and review. I'm trying to post some short reviews on Goodreads in the meantime, so feel free to friend me there.

I want to say thank you for your patience and I hope you stick around! Have a wonderful summer, stay cool, and read on!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top